- 1 New Defibtech Lifeline defibrillator including a 8 year warranty (DCF-100)
- 1 set Adult Defibrillation Pads
- 1 5-year Battery Pack with 9v Lithium Battery for self-tests
- User Manual
- Quick Use Card
- FREE Soft Carry Case ($99 value)
- FREE Event Review Software (download) link
- FREE AED First Responder Rescue Kit (CPR pocket mask, surgical prep razor, 2 antimicrobial wipes, 2 each 4” X 4” sterile gause pads, Para-Med scissors, 4 nitrile gloves, 2 absorbent towels, biohazard bag, all in a zippered pouch) ($35 value)
- FREE AED Window Decal
- FREE AED Inspection tag
- FREE Medical Prescription from state authorized physician ($35 value)
- FREE Ground Shipping
Just Grab it and Go
The bright yellow and black design with sleek rounded corners is easily identifiable. Large, easy-grip rubberized handle makes it simple to pull off the wall and carry quickly to the patient.
Lightweight and Durable - At just 4.2 pounds, a child could carry it. Plus, the Lifeline AED meets US Military "drop and shock" specifications. Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts.
Latest Technology - The biphasic defibrillation used is extremely effective at defibrillating patients in ventricular fibrillation - the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest- on the first shock.
A calm voice guides the responder step by step while a text display with lights shows the progress.