- 1 New HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED including 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak™ Electrode/Battery Pack integrated unit
- Carrying Case with two zippered compartments
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Set-Up DVD
- HeartSine Saver EVO Software
- FREE AED First Responder Rescue Kit (CPR pocket mask, surgical prep razor, 2 antimicrobial wipes, 2 each 4 X 4 sterile gause pads, Para-Med scissors, 4 nitrile gloves, 2 absorbent towels, biohazard bag, all in a zippered pouch) ($35 value)
- FREE AED Window Decal
- FREE AED Inspection Tag
- FREE Medical Prescription ($35 value)
- FREE Ground Shipping
Compact, Lightweight, yet Rugged
HeartSine designed an AED that is extremely compact and only 2.4 lbs- the Samaritan® PAD 350P! It guides even the most infrequent user throughout the rescue process using three icons and verbal instructions. It holds a IP56 certification provides impressive protection against solids (>1.0mm in diameter) and jetting water.
Only 2.4 lbs.
Graphical interface that illuminates to guide user
Clear voice instructions
Integrated metronome guides rescuer on frequency of CPR chest compressions
10 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Perfect for home, business, travel, public areas, fitness facilities, boats and RVs
The Samaritan® PAD 350P will automatically perform critical systems self testing. The status indicator will blink, letting you know the Samaritan® PAD is ready for use.
Clinically Safe and Effective
The Samaritan PAD is built on many years of research, development and patented technology. The Samaritan PAD uses HeartSine’s SCOPE Biphasic technology (a low-energy, escalating waveform that adjusts for the differences in each person’s physical make-up) to deliver optimal defibrillation to every patient.
Only One Expiration Date to Remember
With the Samaritan® PAD there is only one expiration date to be concerned about. The battery and pad system has been packaged together. This new battery & electrode system reduces the maintenance in half and helps ensure an optimal state of readiness.
Professional responders have access to the complete event record. While in operation, the system records the time, date, ECG trace and duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER EVO software.