- New Philips FRx defibrillator including an 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Set SMART Pads II Electrodes
- 1 Battery Pack
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE HeartStart Review Express
- FREE Overview and Demonstration Video CD
- FREE AED First Responder Rescue Kit (CPR pocket mask, surgical prep razor, 2 antimicrobial wipes, 2 each 4" X 4" sterile gauze pads, Para-Med scissors, 4 nitrile gloves, 2 absorbent towels, biohazard bag, all in a zippered pouch) ($35 value)
- FREE AED Inspection Tag
- FREE Medical Prescription from state authorized physician ($35 value)
- FREE Ground Shipping
This AED does not come with a carrying case. You must choose a case option.
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator is from the Philips family of HeartStart defibrillators which are designed to be easy-to-use and reliable. The FRx is extremely portable, weighing just 3.5 lbs. complete with battery and electrode pad. The Philips FRx features CPR coaching and icon-driven operation providing calm clear voice instructions.
The optional Pediatric Key enables the FRx to be used with children under age 8 and under 55 lbs. by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same pad set works for adults, children, and infants.
The FRx conducts self tests every day and even tests the pads for readiness. Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current to increase effectiveness and a lower energy dose to decrease side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.