- 1 New Zoll AED Plus semi-automatic defibrillator with voice prompts including 5 year warranty (7 years when registered with ZOLL)
- 1 One-piece CPR-D•padz™
- 1 set Duracell® Lithium Batteries
- Soft Carrying Case
- ZOLL Data Review Software Available from ZOLL (click to download)
- FREE AED Plus Demonstration and Set Up Videos on CD
- FREE AED First Responder Rescue Kit ( CPR pocket mask, surgical prep razor, 2 antimicrobial wipes, 2 each 4" X 4" sterile gauze pads, Para-Med scissors, 4 nitrile gloves, 2 absorbent towels, biohazard bag, all in a zippered pouch) ($35 value)
- FREE AED Window Decal
- FREE AED Inspection Tag
- FREE Medical Prescription from state authorized physician ($35 value)
- FREE Ground Shipping
The ZOLL AED Plus is the only Full-Rescue AED that supports both CPR and defibrillation. For infrequent rescuers, the AED Plus supports the complete chain of survival and provides defibrillation, step-by-step CPR instructions and Real CPR Help feedback on compression rate and depth to help rescuers provide the best manual CPR possible. ZOLL's AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED Plus provides audio prompts to tell you if you need to "Push Harder" or if you are performing "Good Compressions."
Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That’s why you need ZOLL’s AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
Support for the complete Chain of Survival
Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
A one-piece pad for fast accurate placement of electrodes.
Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Self-Testing and Alarms to Assure Constant Readiness
The ZOLL AED Plus constantly monitors its condition. The status indicator shows either a green "√" or a red "X" to indicate clearly whether the unit is ready for use. When the unit requires new batteries, it sounds an audible alarm and displays the red "X."